The client is an online jewelry retailer selling big brands. Their website was launched in 2011, beyond standard maintenance and product updates the site had no SEO or other marketing work online. In September 2013 client approached to us for Digital marketing (SEO & Social media). The Requirement was to increase sales & user engagement on website. This would be primarily an SEO focused client, although some Social Media work would be required to support the SEO. The target audience for the site is in general; 30-55year old, males and females earning over $30k.
The Basic Strategy As the client is selling top-end jewelry and targeting a specific segment within the market. We carried out on-site analysis of the requirements where our analyst had several brainstorming sessions with existing customers & with owner.
This gave us a clear insight into the user personas, wants and requirements from the website – from this we put together a work strategy including
- User interface changes
- Improving processes for abandoned carts
- Improving the overall SEO
- Implementing Social Media strategy
- Creating a content strategy.
Client did not want a full website redesign. However, based on our experience we were happy to make some user interface changes these included (but were not limited to)
- Adjusting layout of product pages,
- Putting the Call to Action first.
- Increasing the size of prices on product pages.
- Improving the layout of category pages.
- Removing “clutter” from category and product pages.
- Implementation of more engaging social media buttons on product pages.
In addition to UI changes we did some SEO work.
We Did Search Engine Optimization In addition to UI changes to further improve the User Experience and help with SEO, the following tasks were undertaken.
- Website Analysis, Keyword research & Keyword targeting
- Rewriting of all meta title tags and description tags
- Implementation of ON Page & OFF Page Strategies.
- Rewriting of product descriptions in key categories
- Outreach to relevant industry authority figures
- Implementation of abandoned cart reminders and offers.
- Social Media Integration: Integrated links like Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, twitter so that users can share the products they like with their friends on social media.
- The social media campaign included:
- Optimization of Platform accounts, Facebook, Twitter & Google+.
- Scheduling of regular posts based on blog releases and industry news.
Running of a small competition for Facebook followers (Product Giveaway).
- Customer Outreach Reaching out to those talking about jewelry as a gift.
Customer Service Offering help and advice for existing customers.
- Implementation of Content Strategy, including planning of and writing of new static and blog content for the site.
- Social Media Campaigns: To increase brand awareness, Drive traffic to a website as well as generate sales.
- Google Ads, PPC Campaign: To get customer on Google precisely when they’re searching for the things that Business offer& Attract more customers
- Google Analytics Setup: View shares, clicks, site visits, purchases, and more!
The client is using the websites with a tremendous number of visitors on his site, looking for the products on daily basis. Our Digital Marketing Service has helped client immensely in terms of Traffic of website, sales generation as well as getting top rank in the Google. “Avion Technology” is an excellent company! I was working with them on a Digital Marketing Project. It is a pleasure to work with the team; and are professional, timely, and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. A great partnership and one I hope will continue for many years to come.”- Nick Richardson
Platform used includes:
- Social Media Campaigns
- Google Ads, PPC