CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Avion’s content management system helps deliver an intuitive web application that can be used for creating and managing websites and web content. Alternatively, our content management systems (CMS) can also be used for storing and publishing documentation such as operators’ manuals, technical manuals, sales guides, etc (United Imaging Partners)
Web Content Management Systems
Content Management System is essentially a way of separating your visual presentation from your actual content – whether that content includes photos, text or product catalogs. Here are the key features of our CMS applications:
- Automated Templating: Helps create standard visual templates that can be automatically applied to new and existing content, creating one central place to change that look across all content on your site.
- Easily Editable Content: Once your content is separate from the visual presentation of your site, it usually becomes much easier and quicker to edit and manipulate.
- Scalable Feature Sets: Our CMS has plug-ins or modules that can be easily installed to extend your existing site’s functionality. For example, if you wanted to add a product catalog or chat functionality to a website, he or she could easily install a module/plug-in to add that functionality rather than hiring a web developer to hand code that new functionality. This is aligned with our customer-centric approach to development that dictates that client cost savings should be the primary goal of the application development process.
- Web Standards Upgrades: Avion’s CMS solutions usually receive regular updates that include new feature sets that keep the system up to current web standards. These updates are usually designed for easy installation over/on-top of your existing website.
- Lower Cost Maintenance: Due to our foolproof development methodology, our CMS hosted sites are cheaper to maintain. Our 24 x 7 live customer support service helps you take care of any contingency.
Content Management Specialists
Avion’s CMS applications manage web content, intellectual properties, and electronic assets — economically, efficiently and effectively with the following advantages:
- Increase your productivity. Securely collaborate with your team members, clients or customers to process and publish content.
- Control the look and feel of your website. Use templates to customize your content, and allow non-technical contributors to concentrate on their message.
- Store previously published content for quick retrieval/reversion. Store published pages in the Version History Library provided by your application memory — retrieve when needed; revert when necessary.
- Mesh smoothly with other server applications. Interface efficiently with your shopping cart systems, price and products catalogs, billing systems, etc…