With the advancement of technology, social media, and internet sites, any business needs the best online reputation management platform to improve its brand.
Online reputation management (ORM) is a critical solution to provide the right strategy to build a brand and simultaneously attract potential customers' interest in choosing your products or services.
Everything a business marketing team does is to influence or educate people by improving and responding to customer reviews or feedback about the products or services they receive.
These brands commonly refer to popular sites or platforms: Google My Business, Angie's List, and Yelp. A significant objective of online brand reputation management is to encourage positive comments from customers.
Top 5 platforms to maximize your Chicago-based small business brand: 1. Local Clarity:
Local Clarity is the world's most scalable review, and local search management platform for multi-location businesses, franchises, and agencies to monitor and respond to reviews and improve their online reputation. The platform helps users gain insight into local search results. Key benefits of using Local Clarity:
• Every day, Google My Business aggregates insights for all business locations into a Local Clarity dashboard that allows users to group, filter, and analyze data.
• The report suite allows users to save, download, share and schedule reports for all locations.
• Users can respond to reviews using pre-written replies or personalized messages. 2. Hootsuite:
Hootsuite helps you build your brand, strengthen customer connections, and get accurate business results with social media. With the help of Hootsuite, you can launch brilliant social campaigns, deliver a 5-star social commerce experience, and manage customer conversations in one place. Key benefits of using Hootsuite:
• Save time by scheduling posts for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube from one dashboard.
• Managing approvals and monitoring team performance.
• Better understand what your customers want with analytics and easily integrate those insights into customizable reports. 3. Google Alerts:
Google Alerts is another simple way brands monitor their online reputation. Key benefits of using Google Alerts:
• Type in the brand name or a phrase related to the brand, and an email will be sent to the brand's company with details of new mentions on the Internet.
• This simple tool from Google makes it easier for brands to easily manage their online reputation as they can instantly identify brand sentiment. 4. Trustpilot:
Trustpilot is a customer review management manifesto that helps online businesses establish a trusted brand and connect with customers by collecting reviews and assembly feedback. Key benefits of using Trustpilot:
• Seamlessly automate the customer review collection process and monitor customer feedback throughout the brand's customer journey.
• Trustpilot helps drive more traffic from both paid and organic search results.
• Connect with favourite third-party tools like Magento, Hootsuite, Salesforce, Zapier, Prestashop, Mailchimp, and more. 5. Marketing 360:
Marketing 360 is available for small businesses and offers the following support alternative phone support, email/help desk, chat, and knowledge base. Key benefits of using Marketing 360:
• Singular platform
• Scheduling & Booking
• Modern Websites Resource: https://www.getapp.com/marketing-software/reputation-management/org/small-business/ https://www.capterra.com/reputation-management-software/s/small-businesses/ https://www.commsights.com/improve-brand-reputation-with-online-software/ Disclaimer:
Wherever any material is quoted as sourced from the published text with publishing rights vested in an individual, it is stated that it is a pure quotation and has no intention to claim it as our own.
Image Source: www.freepik.com